cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Saturday, April 9, 2011

New Casing for my ipod touch

Spent RM89 for a new casing for my ipod…
bought it from Karam-mun-sink’s Mac Borneo

They finally have a few choices of cases for ipod now…
The last I went, they have only got one ipod casing for sale… and it was a dark, black masculine casing that I didn’t like…

This time, I asked if there’s any transparent casing and the sales girl showed this soft casing to me… wow, I love it!

P1140463-1

And came with Screen Protector too (which if bought separately cost RM59! Apple pricing… go figure!)

P1140462-1

Also bought an AC charger and a USB car charger from the shop next to Mac Borneo… well of course at a  much much lower price!

P1140461-1

Yay… more music with more style… it’s been a good day!
Shopping always make me feel good… :)

No comments:

Post a Comment