cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Sunday, July 3, 2011

New Toy!

Yupe, a new toy…
and it’s an iPad2 with wifi + 3G

Of course I don’t have any more “allowance” for 3G subscription… but the new toy comes with a GPS chip!
I’ve got to try it out!

So, I took the iPad2… holding it in my hand with my iPod touch on the other hand… and went walking Little Dan!

IMG_0369

By the time I went up the digi tower hill and came back, Little Dan already returned home on its own long time ago… the weather was so hot… when I get to sit down to check the readings…

IMG_0370

Alamak… after the “burning” walk I only l burned 38 calories? That’s only about 2 tablespoon of cooked rice!

No comments:

Post a Comment