cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

CHANGE

Those who bow their heads during election then act like royalty after winning, are not real politicians!

Those who don't use words that can be understood by everyone are not real politicians!

Those who prioritize their own interest over happiness of the people are not real politicians.

And most of all, not knowing what the people hate, what they desire, and what they want to believe in... those who doesn't know these cannot be a real Prime Minister!

There's a lot of those like that in the political world...

If becoming a professional politician means obeying their rules,
then I don't want to be a professional.

I promise, with eyes like yours,
I will find the problem in politics and correct it.

I promise, with ears like yours,
I will seriously listen to the tiniest voice of those who are called weak.

I promise, with legs like yours,
I will run without hesitation towards the problem scene.

I promise with hands like yours,
I will work with my sweat and blood
towards the path that this country should take.

My everything... my everything will be just like yours!

Quote by Asakura Keita in CHANGE (Japanese Drama)  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment