cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Thursday, September 18, 2008

An Orchestra in KK

JPO Poster

I was give two free tickets to this concert... RM50 tickets!!

The following work will be performed:

Full Orchestra:
Soundtrack Highlights from-
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone,
A.I (Artificial Intelligence) and
The Patriot

String Orchestra:
Soundtrack Highlights from-
Pirates of the Caribbean
The Prince of Egypt

Orchestra with Piano:
JS Bach piece, Concerto for two harpsichords, strings and continuous bass in C minor.

Piano pieces:
Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring by Bach
Adios Nonino by Astro Piazzolla

The last part of the concert, performed by the Full Orchestra, is the massive and majestic Beethoven’s Symphony No.5 in C Minor.

 

WOW!!!!

I'm so thrilled that I would finally get a chance to see a real orchestra...
but also sad because I can't a single friend that would share my thrills!
No one is interested to go to the concert with me!

Sigh... looks like I'd have to go alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment