cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Shallow Me

I'm a shallow person...
very very shallow...

If anyone tried talking "deep" to me,
my respond is a smiling face with a nodding head...

That's the sign that I don't get it!

I really admire friends who could say and/or write great stuffs...
people say if you read more, you'll be wise like them.

But I'm also a very lazy reader!

I'd rather learn things from the discovery channel than reading from the National Geographic magazine...

I'd rather "hear the news" from my brother than reading the newspapers (yucks, the newspaper stinks!)...

But I do make an effort to write an English blog here...

No comments:

Post a Comment