cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Friday, May 7, 2010

Men Don’t Cry

“I let you do because you said you have never done it before!”

This is what I get when I ask to bill the client RM5k for an agreement that I drafted myself without any precedent or sample what so ever. A document that I could demand a copyright…

My boss say, can charge RM1,500 only… and said “anyone outside can draft such agreement”

I said, “Then ask your client to find someone else to draft the agreement for him…”

Am I mad or what…

“No one is going to pay you RM5k for such an agreement…”

So what? I am sure my legal education and my drafting skills worth that much! It’s just RM5,000 I’m asking which is a mere SGD2,000!

Why can’t even a lawyer appreciate a lawyer’s work?

1 comment:

  1. People want cheap things.
    That's why fine arts are vanishing fast from this world.

    ReplyDelete