cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Yamaha Music Concert 2010

When I was told the concert will be held at Sabah Trade Centre…
I went… duh! How to have a concert at an exhibition hall? I never knew there’s actually a mini theatre there! Here it is… I made a rough calculation (54 seats x 14 rows) of the hall capacity at over 750… that’s not bad! (We could have had our Church Christmas Concert here! Instead of using the parish hall which is not air conditioned and an acoustic failure!)

P1130684-1

My performance is at the very end of the concert… an ensemble of music playing the Scars of Time (opening theme of the game Chrono Crusade)

And that’s me in the middle… playing the flute

The concert is finally over… now is the time to fully concentrate on the Church Christmas Concert... so busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment