cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Saturday, November 6, 2010

ipod touch

iphone minus the phone… that’s ipod touch
and that’s exactly how I would wanted it!

friends been switching to iphone one by one… but I was not at all tempted… a phone is a phone… and being a person who hates picking up calls… iphone just doesn’t appeal to me…

But… when I first saw ipod touch… I went “wow, I got to have this!”

Actually, I was looking for a voice recording device for my vocal class when my techno savvy brother suggested ipod touch…

It appeals to me because, I love music and I am an online geek~

This toy would definitely be on my Christmas shopping list… so that year end bonus better be “good enough” for me to pay for one!

You hear me?

iPod%20Touch 

new-ipod-touch-camera

Price listed for ipod touch: RM829 (16gb), RM1,079 (32gb) & RM1,399 (64gb).
I’m good with 16gb…. don’t really need that much storage for my mp3s.

No comments:

Post a Comment