cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Friday, May 29, 2009

Flute Service

Got my flute back from the service centre today, almost like brand new now. Almost because I still see rusty stains between those hard to get places… arrgh, they’re so irritating to look at!

 flute

 

I drove all the way to Penampang New Township, to find this service centre… never expected to see a Musical Instrument service centre to look so much like a car service centre!

P1060332

As a matter of fact, the shop is located in the midst of a few car workshop… when I asked how to find the shop, I was actually told it was right beside 2020 car service centre!

P1060333

The flute general service cost me RM110.

No comments:

Post a Comment