cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Friday, December 18, 2009

Farewell Party…

This year, the Firm sees a couple of off to their retirement,
then, there is an LA who decides to move on… and another LA decides to join the “big family”…

110_PANA

This is indeed a friendly firm to work with… but at the same time, it could be frustrating when a lot of things are not done up to standard! Taking calls for eg, till now lawyers are passed calls without knowing who is the caller! Ever!

Just a “F, line 8”… sigh!

Some times, staff may even step over onto the lawyer’s boundary… dictating what a lawyer should do… draft letters, prepare bill:

“F, my boss ask you to draft this letter.”

There are also times when you tell them to do certain thing certain way which is the right way, they say:

“But all other lawyers do it this way…”

But all and all… they are still easy group of people to work with. No one is perfect, and me included!

No comments:

Post a Comment