cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Habibi Suite

P1100275x

This used to be an unsightly abandoned grey building… located at the prime area of Signal Hill… and what more at its peak… it was so sad to see the building being in disuse like. Every working day, when I pass by the building, I will give out a sigh!

Mom told me, the building was built in her school days… and she has a photo of herself and her friends posing in front of the very building during construction back in the year of 1958! Which means this building is at least 50 years old!

Mom0004

I’m glad to see that now someone has finally refurbished it. Although I have no idea what is Habibi Suite (service apartment? motel? hostel?) or who owns it…

No comments:

Post a Comment