cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Otospa Car Care Centre

I thought the name was Octopus...
it was actually Otospa as in Automobile Spa!

I need to service my car and my friend recommended this place she says the mechanic "knows what's wrong with your car by simply listening to the engine"!

So here I am
P1040721
I brought along the Minyak Pelincir (as I was told if I don't they will use second grade oil).

 P1040725
The entrance

P1040727
entrance from inside

P1040724
Spacious waiting area with free flow of coffee and sky juice.

P1040722

P1040723
A vending machine for those who fancy soft drinks instead of coffee.

What's more this care service centre provides free wifi!

Their charges? For oil change, labour charge RM15! Yupe, RM15 only!

This will definitely become my chosen car service centre from now onwards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment