cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Special Delivery from Kinokuniya

I ordered some books from Kinokuniya yesterday morning...

Guess what, I receive the big parcel of books from Kinokuniya this morning just before lunch break! I'm so impressed with their efficiency!

P1040716
Time to open the box...
P1040717

First book... Insight City Guide to Tokyo
(like I'm gonna visit Japan any time soon... sigh!)

P1040718 
After that, it's my brother's big bulky computer book... (he reads book like that... gosh!)

P1040719 
Then, 7 copies of my Japanese Language course books: Minna no Nihongo and a book on photography: Understanding Shutter Seed by Bryan Peterson.

No comments:

Post a Comment