cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Flute Exam Pieces

P1050887
Yay… the flute exam pieces and scale book I ordered from Singapore finally arrived… thanks millions to LM who has graciously helped me took delivery of the books and then posted them from Singapore JUST FOR ME!

LM, I am putting this in black and white and making it legally enforceable :p

In consideration of your kind assistant in the abovementioned matter, I hereby undertake to be your best tour guide in KK when you visit KK in July this year!

 

By the way, I think I have decided on the 3 pieces for the exam, ie:

A3: Allegro 4th movement from Sonata no 3 in F, 2nd suite by Pepusch

B3: Hurdy-Gurdy from Dances of the Dolls by Shostakovich

C3: Flowing No 8from More Easy Jaxx Singles for Flute by Russell Stokes

No comments:

Post a Comment