cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Sound of Music

I think I first saw this movie when I was a mere 5-year-old at P-QQ’s house in Likas.

And I remember the doremi song in the movie till now!
doe a dear a female deer…
ray a drop of golden sun…
me a name I call myself…
far a long long way to run…
sew a needle pulling thread…
la a note to follow sew…
tea a drink with bread and jam…

So you could say I learned my doremi from this movie!

Watching the movie again after 30 years,
I’ve received more inspirations from some of the scripts:

Like,

When the Lord closes a door...
...somewhere He opens a window.

You have to live the life
you were born to live!

The love of a man and a woman is holy.
You have a great capacity to love.

You must find out how God
wants you to spend your love.

But I pledged my life to God.
I pledged my life to his service.

My daughter, if you love this man,
it doesn't mean you love God less.

No comments:

Post a Comment