cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Lok Kawi Wildlife Park

P1060388

It was cloudy, and was not blue sky sunny… yet visiting the Wildlife Park was still a very sweaty sticky experience! I was there mainly to test my photography skill but found out that I got nothing interesting to shoot, maybe I was blind to beauty? Sigh!

LK WP

I also miss the Otters so much… and since heard they have had a baby Otter recently, so I decided to pay them a visit, but… they were not found… don’t know who took them away? Hisk hisk hisk!

And I missed the animals show, double sighs!

Daily Events

PS: I drove my dad’s Hilux there and bumped the Hilux to a lamp post! The rear bumper is now dented… triple sighs!

No comments:

Post a Comment