cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cheap Car @ Expensive Lot

P1030251

My car (or rather, my brother's car)... parked at a parking lot that cost the Firm RM300 a month! I felt a bit shy parking my "old grandfather car"* there.

Since the DBKK open car park has been "invaded" by the Taxi Drivers, the Firm has graciously arranged that we get to park in the Wisma Bandaran, a building next to our office.

The lot cost a "jaw dropping" RM300 a month... my brother told me that's enough to cover 10 person's parking tickets of his office for a month (their monthly parking card only cost RM30 a month per car).

 

 P1030037

 

 

* literally translated from Chinese saying... hee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment