cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Friday, December 5, 2008

A Glimpse of Christmas in Japan

Japanese celebrates Christmas, yes... it's a big event in Japan, even though only 0.1% of the Japanese population knows Jesus!

***

This morning, I was chatting with LLM about her preparation for her mission trip to Cambodia tomorrow... LLM has been to so many mission trips... "So jealous!"

Anyway... LLM was then suggesting I may be able to follow her to a Japan Mission Trip next year (she knows I adore the country)...
hmmm... a mission trip to Japan, why didn't I think of that!

Best way to be able to truly experience Japan... and please God at the same time... Hmmm... I think I shall pray for this and make it a 2009 New Year resolution!

No comments:

Post a Comment