cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

City Guide HK Macau & Guangzhou


I like the Insight travel books, because it has full color pictures and less text compared to Lonely Planet's. I know many backpackers prefer Lonely Planet because of its details... but to me, a picture tells a lot more. And, I am a really lazy reader. I preferred being SHOWN than TOLD.

Anyway,
I thought I saw the book at Times @ Warisan last year...
I remember the double-decker...
I didn't buy the book then because I was not planing on visiting HK Macau then...

But now that I am, I can't find the book selling at the same book shop... I've also tried the two Populars at CityMall and Centre Point... disappointed twice.

Sigh... that's the thing in KK, you can never get what you want when you want it!

Lucky I have a brother in KL, so I have asked him to help me get the book from Kinokuniya and then poslaju it back to me!

The book cost RM49.90

No comments:

Post a Comment