cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Monday, February 22, 2010

Too Clever

MW msn me and the following conversations took place:

MW: Do you like hazelnut?
Me: Nope

MW: Do you like blueberries?
Me: Nope

Me:
If you are thinking of buying me a birthday cake.
I can tell you I like mango cheese cake and only if it’s from Uncle Biscuit!

MW: So clever!

I am such an “no surprise” person…
I will know what you are up to and burst your whatever surprise plan immediately…
in a way, you can say I am a “no fun” gal!

I remember when I was at secondary school, our teacher lead us a guessing game…
and I was the only person who guessed the right answer immediately.
But instead of praising me, teacher said, “You are too sharp… you saw what others couldn’t see. This could mean you would lead an unhappy life.”

I didn’t understand why she said that then… but now, as I “aged”… I couldn’t have agreed more with her.

A lot times, I rather I am not that “conscious”…

2 comments:

  1. I always feel I am the happiest people because I am SHARP. What a feeling when you think ahead of others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your teacher is just jealous cos she is not as sharp as you are and cos you ruined her game. Sharp is good. You want to be stumbling over mistakes all your life, meh? Wasting time!

    ReplyDelete