cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Art of Collages

Doulos1

These are pictures taken with my Minolta Dimage Xi years ago...
(ya, I know, composition sucks)

I just use the photos to show the art (ya I think it's art, shallow me) of collages by using the Picasa software.

I've always wondered how friends been publishing multiple photographs like that... but stubborn me refuse to do the simplest thing, ie, ask... so I ended up surfing the Internet for nearly an hour! (A "lifeless"* person like me got so much time anyway...)

Anyway, now that I've been enlightened... you will see more of these in the future...

SY Annual Dinner 07-08

 

*Lifeless person= a person that has no life...

No comments:

Post a Comment