cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cursed by a Friend

A friend forwarded me an email entitled "Is your Horoscope Accurate?"

I read it although normally I'd would just delete such email but because I am 38 about my "horror-scope"...

Caring and kind. Smart. Center of attention. Messy at times and irresponsible!  Smart but lazy.  High appeal. Has the last word. Good to find, hard to keep. Passionate, wonderful lovers.  Fun to be around. Too trusting at times and gets hurt easilyLover of animals.  VERY caring, make wonderful nurses or doctors. They always try to do the right thing sometimes get the short end of the stick.  They sometimes et used by others and hurt because of their trusting.   Extremely weird but in a good way. Good Sense of Humor!!! Thoughtful. Always gets what he or she wants. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet. Good friend to other but need to be choosy on who they allow their friends to be5 years of bad luck if you do not forward.

I was liking what I was reading (as the description is SO ME) until the end... the last sentence! There I was being cursed with 5 years of bad luck as if I'm not unfortunate enough for the year of OX is bad for me already!

To all my dear friends, you know I would never, and I repeat NEVER, forward junk emails, so if you love me (or at least don't dislike me), please don't forward this kind of curses to me anymore... I beg you!

 

PS:
to the friend who just cursed me... I still love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment