cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Thursday, February 5, 2009

LX3 Reunion and the New Comer

LX3 Reunion

On the left my brother's... and on the right, mine! :)

Yes... we have two LX3 in the family...
of course separated by the South China Sea!

My brother's black LX3 look a lot more slimmer and mine looks a lot more bigger even though they are actually identical beside the color and the extra sticker on the silver LX3...

Maybe I should have gotten the black one because every time I take out my silver LX3, I got comments from people around me like. "your camera so big"... :s

Anyway, I'm looking forward to get another compact camera due to be launched by end of this month: the Fujifilm's F200 EXR!

No comments:

Post a Comment