cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Convenient Bible…

Saw a small ad of this Bible at oneyearbibleonline.com
and thought… how convenient!

You know to have an entire bible arranged into 365 days of reading!

So, I went to check it out at my favourite online bookshop: amazon.com and ordered the following bible (along with a Diet Book and a CD)…

I wasn’t even thinking twice about spending the money this time…
as I never do with buying books and music!

It’s a good way to start the year…
spending money on good stuffs!

With the new bible, I hope to maintain an intimate relationship with God. As I can feel that my spirituality is starving… and dying…

I have also subscribed for Our Daily Journal by RBC… and hope to get the booklet soon…

I can’t wait to start a relationship this year…
yes, a real relationship with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment