cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Extravagant Lunch

MW treat me and mom lunch at Lintas (coz she got months of bonus!)

P1100947x

And this place is expensive!
Three person ate RM100 over!
Bintulu restaurant… I should have figure it out already…
Sarawakian business man…

Thanks MW for your generosity…
but I don’t think I’d ever dine at this place again, not if I have to pay for it! lolz


 01 Jan1

This was my first taste of Korean cuisine… everyone’s been telling me how hot Korean food is… well, not this meal we had! :p

We were too afraid that it would be too hot to me (I really don’t appreciate spicy food) so we ended up being too careful in picking only very mild dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment