cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bear Bear Test

PICT0210

Picture taken indoor under fluorescent  light without using flash light by my Minolta Dimage Xi! 

PICT0220

Amazingly clear don’t you think?

By the way, this is Bear Bear, my first teddy bear! I got it on my 5th year old birthday from my Yeezai… yes, it’s been with me for over 30 years… he’s lost an eye but still with me! The colorful overcost he’s wearing was also mine… I wore it when I was small… :)

2 comments:

  1. Give it back an eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did try to get him an eye back but couldn't find the matching one... two non matching eyes looks worse than one eye pirate... maybe I should get him a pirate eye patch instead!

    ReplyDelete