cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Friday, October 16, 2009

Naughty Boy Did it Again

Despite my ankle injury… I thought I owe LD his walks…
so although limping… I still bring him out at the evening on the day I was on MC!

As we reached this road… LD vanished…
Where is he? In the bush, looking for a froggie or some swamp creatures lurking somewhere there… (so he thought exist).

P1090828

And then… LD decided to “scan” the muddy waters for “the Swamp Thing”… sigh!

P1090830

When I yelled at him, he started running up and down the stretch of murky waters… arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

P1090829

When he finally came out from the water… he wagged his tail at me and jumped on me!

That’s Little Dan!  

No comments:

Post a Comment