cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Carol of the Bells

Yes, it’s that time of the year again!

Came across the Ukrainian Carol (aka Carol of the Bells)… and fallen in love with it instantly! I don’t why am I always attracted to the East Western Music… some how… I felt connected!

Here’s the song by the Celtic Woman!
Yes, Celts is also the kind of music I adores!

Ukrainian Carol 
music by M. Leontovich

Hark how the bells Sweet silver bells
All seem to say Throw cares away
Christmas is here Bringing good cheer
To young and old Meek and the bold
Ding dong ding That is their song
With joyful ring All caroling
One seems to hear Words of good cheer
From everywhere Filling the air
Oh how they pound Raising the sound
O'er hill and dale Telling their tale
Gaily they ring While people sing
Songs of good cheer Christmas is here
Merry, merry, merry, merry Christmas
Merry, merry, merry, merry Christmas
On on they send On without end
Their joyful tone to every home
Dong ding dong ding

No comments:

Post a Comment