cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dell Inspiron Mini

P1000065 Finally... it's here in KK!
Price modestly at RM1,199! The long awaited Inspiron Mini...
So I bought one without bargaining!

Although I've only wanted a mini laptop to make use of the wifi at the courts... Mini has given me more!

It came with a built in webcam, so now you can see me when you msn with me.

It also has a bluetooth device so I can access my SE handphone by bluetooth.

On top of that, it has an SD slot which means instead of connecting my digicam to the Mini, I can upload photos from the SD card directly. That's easy!

I'm happy with my new Dell Mini...

P1000070

P1000072
And yes, the teddy bear came with the Mini!

No comments:

Post a Comment