cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Monday, November 24, 2008

focal length

This morning, I was playing with my new toy taking pictures of the surrounding buildings within the vicinity of my work place... here are some of the pictures:

P1000241 

P1000262

P1000232 

As I was so amazed by LX3's wide angle of 24mm...
I suddenly wonder what about my eyes?
What is the focal length of the human eye?

So I googled it up and found this article which concludes that the focal length of human eye range from 22-24mm. That means LX3's 24mm is the minimal focal length of the human eye!

 

 

“Does the one who forms the human eye not see?” (Ps. 94:9)

No comments:

Post a Comment