cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Rich Woman Poor Woman

People who doesn't know will think I'm so "loaded"... because I'm getting three cameras...

1. Panasonic Lumix LX3 for its wide lens and indoor photography.
2. Fujifilm's unreleased EXR compact camera for its dynamic range.
3. Fujifilm's instant camera for... well, just for fun!

With the above, I hope I'd be contended for at least 3-5 years.

DSLR? No... dropped the idea of ever owning one.
I'm just not cut out to "operate" a sophisticated DSLR...
Apertures, ISO, Shutter Speed, focal speed, focal length etc
Arrrrrrrrgh, SOS!

Coming back to the "intended purchases", of course, I have yet to own any of them yet... hahaha! Coz I'm not really that rich, okay?!

I DON'T EVEN HAVE MY OWN CAR...
not to mention the Tiara I'm driving broke down again yesterday on my way back from work... my family is urging me to get a new car while I still insist as long as the Tiara is still "repairable" I'm not buying another car... not worth it! Why spend the money on things I "already have"? I'd rather spend on other things like cameras...

No comments:

Post a Comment