cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Sunday, November 9, 2008

LLM's Camera

A Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX01...


Photobucket It seems that my brother can't find me a virgin silver LX3 from KL... so I am not getting the camera this Tuesday as planned... well, never mind, if it's not meant to be, que sera sera!

Anyway, as I was telling LLM about my "misfortune", it turns out that she also owned a Panasonic with leica lens! When I asked her what model, she gave me "Mega O.I.S. Wide"... I don't know what to say to this woman!

Anyway, after finding out the correct model name and checking out its specs, it turns out that, her camera is also not bad, not bad at all for a 2 year old model!

Photobucket So I might not be able to shoot Macau and Hong Kong with a brand new LX3, but at least, I'd still be sharing a Panasonic leica lens camera with LLM...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment