cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Prima Vista Quartet @ UMS Recital Hall

PICT0042

First time inside the Recital Hall...
The sound system here is definitely much much much more better than Yayasan's!

Enjoyed the music although strings were never my cup of tea!

I'm sure I would have enjoyed it a lot lot more if if were a wind quartet or a piano concerto, or a full orchestra... or just an a cappella choir!

Strings just... not me! :)

But I'm sure it has been a splendid performance from the madly audience applause!

 

 

PS: I took the picture with my Minolta Dimage Xi without flash on self timer mode (to reduce shake) and EV+0.3... I've taken many other pictures but all came out blur this is the clearest I can get with Xi... sigh! I know, that's why I'm in desperate need of a new digicam...

No comments:

Post a Comment