cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

@mosphere the revolving restaurant in KK

There's a side of KK which is never part of my living here...
the up-notch yuppies' hang-outs: a high class revolving dining place on the 18th Floor of the Yayasan Sabah (a place I only heard of as a child and as a "fairy tale")...

It's almost astonishing for me to find out that there is this group of people living life luxuriously so much different and separated from the the humble and moderate Sabah folks I know...

Or, maybe it's just me... maybe it's just me being boring (an outcast "anti-social" cut off from the REAL living in KK)

@mosphere... to me, sounds like: almost there (but never there...)

For more information visit their website: http://www.atmosphererestaurant.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment