cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fujifilm Finepix Z200fd

Behold the Fujifilm Finepix Z200fd 

This model looks really similar to my present Minolta Dimage Xi...
Just my type of design... :)

The specs?
Since I don't know much about photography, if you want to know Click here 

The price?
Still no idea yet...

I never fancy DSLR cameras... I think DSLR should be left with the professionals... I'm just too simple-minded to own one!

And why LX3 never appeal to me?
Just the design and the fact that it's a Panasonic...
To me, Panasonic means fridge or washing machine never camera!

Okay, I know I'm shallow, just let me be, ok?

Now, let's see those recommended by daruma (apart from the Panasonic Lumix LX3 he recommended earlier):

Nikon D90 ~ RM3,800 (body only)

Canon Powershot G10 ~ RM1,700
 

Canon EOS 1000d ~ RM1,800

No comments:

Post a Comment