cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Monday, October 13, 2008

Turning Point

Practice in KK is getting mundane...
day in day out same thing...
no excitement... no sense of achievement!
I'm defeated...

Time for this "rolling stone" to turn!
Where to go, what to do next?
I have no idea...

There is this very interesting opening in Singapore:
foreign lawyer.

I think I should apply... most attractive fact about this position is that as a foreign lawyer, I am "not allowed" to appear in the Singapore courts... (that's just what I don't want to do, ie court appearance!)

The question is, am I ready to leave Sabah again...
practising in KK has really been a bliss (minus the penguin suit days)... although Singapore was part of my three step dream to Japan... since I'm back to the laid back Sabah, I really wonder if I would still be able to "endure" city life...

But at the end, I guess, it comes down to the question, whether I'm still willing to change... and whether there is still space there in Singapore that would allow me to "occupy" (oh, this sentence sounds so Chinese hor?)...

 

Nevermind me... I guess I don't even know what I'm writting here...

No comments:

Post a Comment