cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Sunday, October 5, 2008

something's wrong...

Sad... heart breaking... devastating... but I had to accept the truth that my Minolta Dimage Xi has expired.

DSC00012

I initially thought that it was just memory card problem...
having replaced the SD card with a new one but the problem persists so... that means I had to give it up...

Then again although the camera can no longer take good indoor photographs, outdoor as long as there is enough light and I need not use the flash, it could still take good pictures...

A new camera is unavoidable... but I have yet to find one that I would sacrifice my "sweat and blood money" for... I will definitely get a Polaroid (on of the fujiflim instax mini series) but an instance photography is also definitely too expensive to be a blogger's camera... I need a lighter, smaller and user friendlier digital camera for my blogs (ahem, yes with an 's').

I've been using Minolta Dimage Xi for my blogs since I bought it from Sim Lim Square, Singapore back in 2002 and has taken over one thousand pictures with the small camera. I have not leave the house once without my Dimage Xi... it's been with me all the time... everyday, everywhere for 6 years!

... Time for it to rest in peace... as a monument!Photobucket

I will miss my Minolta Dimage Xi for sure...
no one has ever made such a wonderful camera ever since...

No comments:

Post a Comment