cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Thursday, October 2, 2008

walking

I know I need to start exercising...
looking for a form of exercising that suits a lazy person like me can be difficult...
but I've found Photobucket walking!

Walking is just like going window shopping...
That I can do for hours non stop! Photobucket

Locked on the form of exercise... next is to get a partner!
This I think is the most difficult task... Photobucket

 

Next is to find a nice place to walk and the time... these are big problems...


Conclusion... lets forget it! Photobucket

 

WALKING DON'TS Common mistakes made by walkers...

1. Do not over stride

2. Do not use too vigorous arm movements

3. Do not look at the ground

4. Do not hunch your shoulders

5. Do not carry hand weights or place weights on your ankles

No comments:

Post a Comment