cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Monday, October 27, 2008

Borneo Golf and Country Club

The church organised a one night retreat at the Borneo Golf and Country Club some where near Bongawan.

The resort was a pleasant surprise as I didn't expect much...
PICT0037

Just the entrance and the lobby...
DSC00066
Crossed the "jetty" to the left and right are the chalet type rooms... and I definitely didn't expect the room to be like this:

Although some have complained that their rooms have no hot water, muddy water from the tape, water flooding to the room... and the toilet that won't flush properly... the stay has been pleasant. The rooms are clean and very comfortable.

There's a safe, a fridge, a LCD TV, and hair dryer!
Oh yeah, and room service!

 

This is a panoramic view from the balcony of the Club House:
DSC00078

Not much of a view... just green green grass of golf course!

No comments:

Post a Comment