cracker: a bragging liar

~ definition by Merriam Webster

... I lie, I brag, I boast naturally... so please don't get serious about whatever I say or write :)

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Why am I a monkey?

You Are a Monkey
You are a very fascinating creature. People are interested in every little thing you do.
You are smart, curious, and clever. You are naturally witty, and you have a great sense of humor.

You can see things from many different angles, and you always have an interesting perspective on life.
You are likely agile and playful. You stay physically fit simply by staying active.
 
This is so not glamorous... a monkey...
Why can't I be a Lion like LM?
 
So I took the test again... still a monkey...
 
And again... this time, I choose to be a vegetarian (although I was but no longer is)... woosh... now I'm a COW! Goodness, this is worse...
 
You Are a Cow
You are strong and very determined. You can remain stoic when times are tough.
You are stable and patient. You are able to do mundane tasks without resentment or boredom.

You are a caring, nurturing creature. You are willing to sacrifice a lot to take care of those you love.
You are smart and very observant. While you may seem passive, you are just taking in everything around you.
 
Although... the characteristics seems fitting...
Nah... I don't want to be a moooooooooo...

No comments:

Post a Comment